Ambient air quality monitoring rental/hire
Ambient air quality monitoring rental/hire from Ashtead Technology
Ambient air quality monitoring rental/hire overview
You can rent, hire and purchase an extensive range of air quality & dust monitoring equipment from Ashtead Technology.
Our air quality and dust rental range includes monitors to support personal, indoor and environmental applications and covers a number of parameters including: PM10, 0.8µm Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM), Respirable (PM4), PM5 (China Respirable), PM2.5, PM1, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Velocity and VOCs.
We hold stock from only the best manufacturing brands of air quality & dust equipment including TSI, Casella and Hach.
Silica dusts have a WEL of just 0.1 mg/m3 respirable dust as an 8-hour time weighted average, making it a greater threat to health. Ashtead Technology’s range of dust monitors are sensitive enough to measure these tiny particulates.
Our equipment range includes monitors that can be used in a workspace, and equipment with personal sampling capabilities in order to assess the exposure of an individual over an entire shift.
Rental equipment is stocked in high quantities, can typically be shipped for next-working day delivery and is available for short or long-term projects. Purchase equipment is ordered and dispatched in line with the manufacturer lead-times.
Why partner with Ashtead Technology?
- Our fleet can support you with the monitoring requirements for a number of environmental, health & safety applications.
- We constantly invest in our fleet to ensure we can offer you the latest technology.
- Equipment goes through rigorous pre-hire checks to ensure when it arrives with you it’s in full working order.
- We work with a network of couriers to ensure we can ship equipment on a same or next day delivery.
- If you appoint us as your preferred supplier we can offer exclusive discounts and custom price lists.
Interested? Get in touch
Browse the equipment range below, or to enquire about silica dust monitors, please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email email@example.com or complete this form.
Ambient air quality monitoring rental/hire range
Want to find out more?
We have a team of experts ready to answer your questions and help you get what you need